WE ARE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
To all of our customers: Stay healthy, stay safe. This will prove a tough time for all of us. And yet, as one of you said in an e-mail to me recently, ‘we might need a bit of colour during these difficulties.’ With that in mind, here are my initial thoughts about delivery.
*************************** STOCK UPDATE BELOW! **************************
Logistically, we are not very well equipped to handle demand as I expect, nor is the website set-up for online shopping. We will not be able to deliver all requested orders. Nevertheless, here are the conditions, should you wish to order plants:
- Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with specific orders. Please include your name, address, and phone number. It may take a while for us to reply, but rest assured we’ll get to you!
- MINIMUM ORDER UPDATE: Due to overwhelming demand, we’re having to meet some deliveries via private courier. We ask that minimum order is in the region of £50. If you’ve already sent an order, we will of course honour it. We’ll do our very best to accommodate everyone. For ease, can I also ask that if you have neighbours who might like plants, please collate the order and send it to us on one e-mail? This way the order might more easily meet the minimum. Thanks for your understanding.
- We will accept only card payments over the phone. We will leave deliveries at your doorstep or nearest safe place.
- We cannot guarantee delivery times, although it will be between 10:00 and 16:00. We will advise you at least by the end of the week of the day we expect to deliver.
- Please do not worry about missing out! We have grown plenty for the season. Even if we are not open until June/July, we will still have plants ready and available, including hanging baskets/planters/seasonal plants.
*Growers all purpose Compost 80L £8.50
*Ericaceous compost: £8.50
*Bedding plants: all varieties £5/tray of 15, except pelagoniums (geraniums) 60p each.
*Nursery stock shrubs: £7 for 2ltr. £10 for 5ltr.
We have a huge range of seasonal plants this time of year. If you’re unsure what you may need, please e-mail me, leave your phone number and I’ll be sure to call ASAP to advise. We have a few hanging baskets and planters, although the vast majority will be for sale after 3 weeks (providing we are allowed to open).
In the meantime, we have a great range of early spring stock all available for delivery. Here are some SAMPLES:
Aubretia 2L- 3 for £10
Lillies 2L- £6
Argyranthemum (marguerite) 1L- £2.50
Speciality dicentra 2L- £6.50
Heuchera 1L- 3 for £10
Cytisus racemosa– 2L, £6
Surfinia (trailing petunia) 9cm- £1
Hardy Fuchsia 1L- £2.50
Spiral bay- £60. Buxus ball 30cm- £25
Ceanothus 10L- £20 (various other sizes available)
Clematis (35 varieties)- £7.50
Coreopsis 1L- £2.50
Nemesia 9cm- £1
2L perennials- 3 for £10
Senecio angel wings/ pittosporum gold ball 2L- £8
Lauropetalum: 10L specimen, £40
Digitalis x Isoplexis (Digiplexis): 2L, £6.50
Penstemon purple: 5L, £7.50
Spiraea Arguta: 10L, £25
Lilac: 7.5L, £15. 15L specimen 1/2 st. £50
Golden Yucca: 10L specimen, £20
Fatsia Spider’s web: 3L, £10
Dianella: 15L specimen, £36
Aucuba: 10L specimen, £35
Edgeworthia: 3L, £20
Palms, Chamaerops/Phoenix: £30/£40
1/4 St. Roses: £25
Osteospermum (hardy) white and pink: 10L specimen, £10
Arum Lillies: £15, or 2 for £25
Lupins (all colours): £3.50, or 3 for £10. (Same deal applies for a variety of 2ltr perennials.)
Basket Plants: £1 for 9cm pot. £1.75 for 11cm trailing geraniums. Full selection available. For basket kits, I can organise trays for colour schemes, certain varieties, or varietal mixes.
Hedging: Large Laurel 20lt, 5′ £30. Smal Laurel, 3lt, 2′ £10. Red Robin, £30. Euonymus (many varieties) 2lt, 1′ £8. (Lots of availability for all)
Acers: All varieties, sizes. 3lt £15. 15lt £45. 50lt half standard £125. 70lt specimen £625.
Skimmia Parbella: £30
fruit trees: all varieties. dwarf £15. Semi dwarf £25. (flowering cherries available: £45)
Magnolia: £45. (3lt available £18)
Roses: Many varieties, £7-£8.
Geraniums: 60p for 9cm. £2 for speciality 1ltr. All colours.
Hebes: many varieties, £7.50.
Gift bowls: £15/£20. Cacti: small £4.50. Large £12
Dahlias, Lillies, Gladioli: 2.50, or 3 for £6. Many varieties.
Early spring planters, baskets: £15 – £20
Hydrangea: standard colours £12. Speciality £18.
Lavender: £3 for 1lt. (many varieties)
Dianthus (pinks): large, £6.